Swims all, bark chipped and capable of accommodating two anglers
- A suitable sized landing net and unhooking mat should be used at all times
- Barbless hooks only
- Permits must be collected from Gorleston tackle centre prior to fishing.
- No nuts to be used.
- Cars to be parked in car parks provided only
- Never leave rods unattended.
- Carp Lake must use carp rods with minimum 10lb line and max hook size 6
- Please keep all gates closed at all times.
- Please keep the front gate locked at all times
- No live baiting or spinning at any time
- Please take all your litter home
- Please respect the wildlife and other anglers
- Noise should be kept to a minimum
- Strictly fishing from designated swims only
- Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult
- No dogs
- No braided mainline
- No keepnets or fish to be retained
£6 per day x1 rod
£6 day £12 per 24 hours 8am/8pm- max 2 rods
Under 16's - FISH FOR FREE (accompanied)